Okamoto Skinless Skin Strawberry is the perfect addition to your sexual repertoire. These thin, snug fitting condoms, give you the sensation of not wearing anything at all. The strawberry variant adds a touch of naughtiness and intensity to the act of love. Replicate the bliss of skin on skin sex and make her feel what you’re feeling. Okamoto condoms are made from a patented material called SHEERLON and are tested individually with electrostatic technology to check for tears and leaks.
HOW TO USE
One is advised to read the instructions on the condom pack/leaflet to wear the condom right. Not only the pleasure of love making, but also safety and protection needs, are to be kept in mind.
Here is a step by step advise on how to use a condom:
1. Either the man or his beloved can put condom on the erect penis. One should put the condom on before indulging in sexual activity.
2. One should check the roll is on the outside. If the roll is on the inside it indicates that condom is inside out. Though it happens in extremely rare cases, and inside out condom should not be used.
3. One must squeeze the end of the condom before putting it on to release any air trapped inside
4. While one is squeezing the end with one hand, one should put the condom on top of the penis and roll it with the other.
5. Once ejaculation is reached, and while penis is still erect, one should hold the condom firmly, and take it off carefully. So that there is no spillover. One should then take it off and throw it in the dustbin wrapped in a tissue
6. Condoms can choke the flush, and should not be thrown in the commode.
7. If condom comes off while having sexual intercourse, do not use the same condom again. One should always use a fresh condom in such a scenario.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Skinless Skin, the leading Japanese condom brand has been pursuing and challenging an ultimate Nothing-like feelings over 75 years with the belief that the essential factors for the feelings are thinness & softness, and pushing the boundary by the world’s most advanced technology. In addition to these two foci is also on safety.
Okamoto manufactures the world’s thinnest latex condoms which conform to the requirements of ISO 4074:2002.
Okamoto, the leading Japanese condom brand has been pursuing and challenging ultimate Nothing-like feelings over 75 years with the belief that the essential factors for the feelings are thinness & softness and pushing the boundary by the world’s most advanced technology. In addition to these two focus is also on safety.
All of Okamoto condoms are manufactured according to ISO 4074:2002 standard.